[opensuse] Mounting windows-shares
Hi,

I'm migrating my laptop from Opensuse 12.2 to 13.1. One of the show-stoppers is mounting windows-shares. On 12.2 I use smb4k but on 13.1 smb4k is not working properly.
So is there a way to gracefully mount windows-shares ?
I know I can do this manually, on the command-line, as root. I also could add entries in fstab, but what happens when the server is not available, like at home ?
I know I can browse the shares in Dolphin, but it seems not all applications can handle these "mounts", or do it in two stages like LibreOffice, with extra user/password entries and clicks.

I googled a bit and I found autofs can do this also. I'm going to give that a try.

Are there other options ?

Thanks for your input.

Koenraad.