Re: [opensuse] LibreOffice Samba shares
I suspect you don't have write authority on the smb drive for some reason or
another. Try copying some random file to the drive to find out.

Permission problem probably.

On 27 March, 2014 1:55:17 PM MST, Paul Groves <paul.groves.787@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I have reinstalled 13.1 on my computer due to a hard drive failure.
Since the
reinstall LibreOffice will not open files from a smb share!

It tells me I can only open local files. I have been able to do this
since
forever! I am using the default libreoffice that comes with opensuse.
Very
frustrating seeing as all my documents are saved on my NAS

I have a laptop with a fresh install with the exact same issue. I also
have a
laptop running ubuntu which has no problem opening libreoffice files
over smb.

Can anyone help with this?
--
Paul Groves