Re: [opensuse] Prevent system from grabbing USB bluetooth dongles?
On 2014-03-25 13:00, Patrick Shanahan wrote:

fwiw, works for me on VBox 4.3.8 r92456 and Tumbleweed for win7, but I
must designate the VB has access to the bluetooth dongle.

I don't know.
I was testing the thing in a windows virtual machine, with vmware
player, the other day, and Winodws was unable to do anything, although
it detected it. At some point, I noticed that the XFCE desktop thing
(the new one they proposed on factory) had grabbed it again. And
apparently VMware player also showed it... So I'm unsure what happened.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)