Re: [opensuse] Prevent system from grabbing USB bluetooth dongles?
* Stefan Gofferje <lists-opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [03-25-14 05:54]:
I'm trying to use US BT dongles in a virtual box but vbox can't attach
them because the host won't release them.
I'm not really familiar with hardware-stuff... How can I tell the host
to not grab the BT USB dongles in the first place, so the vbox can grab
them?

What manager are you using for your virtual box and what version of
openSUSE?

fwiw, works for me on VBox 4.3.8 r92456 and Tumbleweed for win7, but I
must designate the VB has access to the bluetooth dongle.