Re: [opensuse] Moving / and /boot partitions
James Knott wrote:
This process managed to completely kill my system. However, I suspect it may
be a hardware issue. After I could no longer boot my system, I tried to
reinstall from DVD. It stops at about 98% and the last lines in details are
about preparing the system for initial boot and the last line showing is
"Copying log files to installed system".

I bought this motherboard about 8 years ago and have always used it with IDE
drives. I guess I'll be putting in the new motherboard sooner than planned.

I was finally able to get the old system up & running with a new
install. Now I have to customize it again.