Re: [opensuse] Moving / and /boot partitions

This process managed to completely kill my system.  However, I suspect it may
be a hardware issue.  After I could no longer boot my system, I tried to
reinstall from DVD.  It stops at about 98% and the last lines in details are
about preparing the system for initial boot and the last line showing is
"Copying log files to installed system".

I bought this motherboard about 8 years ago and have always used it with IDE
drives.  I guess I'll be putting in the new motherboard sooner than planned.

On Sunday, March 23, 2014 11:37:16 AM, Andrey Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx>