Re: [opensuse] NNTP forum access (was: Post to opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx den...)
On 2014-03-23 15:15 (GMT+0100) Carlos E. R. composed:

The forums here do have an nntp gateway, so I actually participate in
the openSUSE forums using nntp, and this is wonderful.

(with leafnode in the mix)

Care to explain for the benefit of those not entirely familiar with the concepts of nntp gateway or leafnode how to access them WRT the particulars of openSUSE? I'd much rather use NNTP than browser to access any forum, all of which are annoying to use at best, built by and for those with perfect vision and high tolerance for popups and inexplicable behavior. The only time I ever find myself on an openSUSE Forum page is as a result of a click on a Google search result.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/