Re: [opensuse] Re: Remote control
Hello Linda,

If it's slow for you I honestly think you're doing it wrong (I've used
it from my android phone which had a limit set at 128 kbit/s and it
was somewhat usable)
I don't say a good speed isn't needed but that I find the
implementation at Xserver level suitable for 1980. For the 21 century
the implementation is retarded.

I never stated popcorn is produced by bullshit.

*popcorn* is a statement commonly found in Germany for readers of Fefe's blog.
One uses it to express pleasant anticipation for an upcoming discussion.

Bullshit as suffix of the ssh command means that "I find the current
implementation is mentally retarded for the year 2014".
One uses so named "buzz words" (like bullshit) to emphasize.

You either do not understand that or you just wanted sarcastically to
tell me I used a buzz word. I knew I did. That's why I wrote it.

Have a nice day! :)