[opensuse] Re: Remote control
Damian Ivanov wrote:
Being a 3d party software doesn't make it bad/evil software. I knew
somebody would ask that but I did hope to not need to write a long
answer....
1) 0 configuration
2) auto chooses ports etc
3) has clients for lin/win/osx/android
4) features like chat & drag and drop, voip, single program sharing
(like ssh with an X app) and more
5) configuration of vnc/rdp suck in advanced configuration (and I
won't spend another 5min to explain why)

PS: ssh -X is bullshit *popcorn*

Teamviewer has some nice features, but it is dog slow over many people's
internet connections (like my parents...ARG)....

ssh is a reliable tool that looks like a jet next to teamviewer,
besides, I don't think there is a product 'popcorn' produced by
bovine excrement.