1) 0 configuration
2) auto chooses ports etc
3) has clients for lin/win/osx/android
4) features like chat & drag and drop, voip, single program sharing
(like ssh with an X app) and more
5) configuration of vnc/rdp suck in advanced configuration (and I
won't spend another 5min to explain why)

PS: ssh -X is bullshit *popcorn*

On 2014-03-22 16:57 (GMT-0400) James Knott composed:

This is something that used to work well, but hasn't worked since 11.4.

U suppose it wuz sumthin that functioned based on time-tested sysvinit
tradition? Lotta that stuff broke after 11.4, when OS was "blessed" with
with an "upgrade" called systemd that made sysvinit
obsolete/deprecated/unmaintained/whatever.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/