[opensuse] Manuals on Google Play Books

All,

As their has not been any commercial offerings for openSUSE published for
quite some time I published the openSUSE 13.1 manuals on Google Play Books.
A lot of users particularly new users do not know these manuals exist or
how to access them so hopefully this will help.

I published them for free with no DRM, I choose world wide publication but
they are currently only available in The US, PE and VE.

I also published all of The LibreOffice manuals as well.

I just started writing some commercial books on openSUSE 13.1 and
LibreOffice. when they are finished I will be selling them through Google
Play Books if anyone is interested.

A lot of changes have taken place since the openSUSE 11.0 Bible was
published which appears to currently be the newest commercial offering
available.

I do not know what happened to Christopher Negus but I have not seen any
new content from him in a long time.

Tim