[opensuse] Remote control
  • From: Andrew English <aenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 18:16:23 +0000
Sorry to be asking this here, I know it's not a support question, but what does
everyone recommend for a remote control app/server for openSUSE that I can
download freely?

Will be remoting from an Windows machine either locally or over the internet.
So there has to be a Windows client/viewer available.

I currently use my openSUSE for bitcoin farming and normally have to wait until
I get home to access it through my VCenter console.

Take care,
Andrew

"You have become what you think about most of the time..."