[opensuse] GUI YaST button does not work, fail to start CLI YaST
  • From: 杨国鑫 <aetheryang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 18:49:59 +0800
Hi! I'm a new foreigner and there is some thing wrong on mine laptop.
I don't know what should I do next to fix it.
I can run the YaST by GUI, but there is no more action when I click on
the buttons.
The followings are what had happened under the CLI.

sudo /usr/sbin/yast
sudo /sbin/yast
sudo /sbin/yast2
sudo /usr/sbin/yast2
or by su
yast
/usr/sbin/yast
/sbin/yast
Each just finished and nothing happened.

kdesu /sbin/yast
nothing happened after input the password

kdesu /sbin/yast2
Start the YaST but as same as the GUI one.

By su
yast2
/usr/sbin/yast2
/sbin/yast2
yast --qt
Just give me this
"Qt Warning - invalid keysym: dead_actute"
libGL error: dlopen /usr/lib64/dri/updates/i965_dri.so failed
(/usr/lib64/dri/updates/i965_dri.so: cannot open shared object file:
No such file or directory)
/*I have installed "libgl1-mesa-dri"*/

openSUSE 13.1
X.Org X Server 1.15.0
KDE Platform Version 4.12.2

If anything in this mail is wrong or what can I do next please just
tell me. Thanks a lot!

--
Have a lot of fun...
YangGuoxin