Re: [opensuse] software request
On 2014-03-20 17:07, Andrew English wrote:

I am wondering if someone could update it for 13.1, since I am not familiar
with making my own installations yet. :(

You can search for the package here:
<http://software.opensuse.org/package/bitcoin>

There, you can see that there is an older version of the package on the
"network" repository. You can click on the "network" link, for instance,
which takes you to the page of the group that maintain it.

There is no "comment" link, but there is a list of users, so could
contact them.

There should be a link for "reporting a bug" that should take you
directly to Bugzilla with pre-filled fields as appropriate for that OBS
project, where presumably you could make the request. I don't see that
link just now, perhaps because I'm not logged in.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)