Re: [opensuse] Advice needed re getting setting right for new monitor
On 20/03/14 23:58, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 20/03/14 08:50 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
Soooooo much more screen-space. Soooo much more to look at :-) .

Nothing beats screen real estate. Nothing!
I'm saving up for that 27" tablet ...

27" TABLET?! I didn't know that such a beast was available. Or are you thinking well into the future? :-)

(When I bought my first 14" CRT monitor I thought I was in heaven!

When I bought my first 19" LCD monitor I thought that I was even closer to god :-) .

Now, I could have bought a 30" monitor but considered it to be a bit "over the top" as I would have to sit half a room away from it or else get an automatic head-mover to be view the screen from right to left when reading mail :-D .

BC

--
A civilisation is judged by how it treats the most vulnerable.

Lauren Smith - 30 January 2014