[opensuse] displaying systemd startup order?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 11:50:57 +0100
Related to my question "How do I make systemd wait for iscsi to start
before attempting to mount iscsi-based filesystems?", I've been looking
at the systemd startup order. What exactly does "systemctl --order"
show - the status quo or what will happen on the next start-up?

I'm asking because I've added

Requires=remote-fs.target

/usr/lib/systemd/system/apache2.service

After a "systemctl --daemon-reload", the start-up sequence did not
change as expected. I could be way wrong, but I'm not sure systemd
considers iscsi filesystems to be remote? According
to "systemctl --order" it will attempt to mount them before iscsi is
started :-o

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (11.8°C)