Re: [opensuse] Open SuSE 13.1 on Dell 4400
  • From: Carl Spitzer <lynuxrocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 19:47:23 -0700
On Sat, 2014-03-15 at 00:54 -0300, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
El 14/03/14 23:49, Carl Spitzer escribió:

seems to be useless whats more to try to get wireless working I seem to
need hplip-hpiJs and Java-1_7_0-openjdk.

wifi does not require either of those packages.

attempts to install from the dvd do not work even with a clean install.
Now I read this one core processor may not work at all because of this
systemd.

Systemd does not control the amount of CPU cores available.

Is there a way to correct these flaws other than installing 11.4 which
works on most all of the rest of my computers.

Be more specific with your problem, this email barely made sense.

Basically I have an Engenius EUB 9603H usb connected wireless device I
am trying to make work on a dell dimension 4400 with 512mb memory and a
2 gig Intel processor.

CWSIV
--
Lynux the choice of a GNU generation