Re: [opensuse] Swap on wrong drive, according to fstab.
On 2014-03-19 01:00, Felix Miata wrote:
On 2014-03-19 00:20 (GMT+0100) Carlos E. R. composed:

No, you'd be wrong. Try yourself, yast does it. Click on the button for
"fstab options" and you will see the label entry inside.

I did that before writing my previous thread post. I see no option to
create a label for formatting a swap partition type, only an option to
mount by label if a label already exists. IOW, to format a swap
partition, YaST offers no options at all.
http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/Suse/yast2-131-part-opts.png

And I tried myself in YaST before posting. It does work :-)

It is in your photo. Click on "Volume label", then write a label, and
the label is created.

If you have "device name" active, the label is not created.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >