Re: [opensuse] Swap on wrong drive, according to fstab.
On 2014-03-19 00:20 (GMT+0100) Carlos E. R. composed:

Felix Miata wrote:

On 2014-03-18 14:05 (GMT-0400) James Knott composed:

It's using labels, but there's not even a label for the new drive in
fstab.

I'm pretty sure if you want a swap drive labeled you need to do it
yourself. I don't think there's any way to get YaST to do it.

No, you'd be wrong. Try yourself, yast does it. Click on the button for
"fstab options" and you will see the label entry inside.

I did that before writing my previous thread post. I see no option to create a label for formatting a swap partition type, only an option to mount by label if a label already exists. IOW, to format a swap partition, YaST offers no options at all.
http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/Suse/yast2-131-part-opts.png

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/