Re: [opensuse] How do I make systemd wait for iscsi to start before attempting to mount iscsi-based filesystems?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 20:24:09 +0100
Andrey Borzenkov wrote:

В Tue, 18 Mar 2014 10:38:37 +0100
Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

I should know the answer to this one, but I simply cannot figure it
out. My /etc/fstab has some iscsi-based filesystems - these obviously
can't be mounted until iscsid is started and has logged in to the
storage server. Somehow systemd needs to know this, how do I tell it?

Add _netdev to mount options; add Before=remote-fs-pre.target to iscsi
service (you can create drop-in to avoid modifying service
definition).

This is on 12.3, where iscsi is still managed by an init-script. Any
suggestions for that situation? I tried the _netdev earlier, it didn't
make any difference.

thanks.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (15.2°C)