Re: [opensuse] Swap on wrong drive, according to fstab.
On 2014-03-18 14:05 (GMT-0400) James Knott composed:

If you are using labels, perhaps both drives have the same labels.
That's a conflict, only one works.

It's using labels, but there's not even a label for the new drive in fstab.

I'm pretty sure if you want a swap drive labeled you need to do it yourself. I don't think there's any way to get YaST to do it.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/