Re: [opensuse] How do I make systemd wait for iscsi to start before attempting to mount iscsi-based filesystems?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 15:07:19 +0100
Per Jessen wrote:

Cristian Rodríguez wrote:

Despite these disks being iSCSI, systemd has created links in
"local-fs.target.requires" which doesn't seem correct?

Is the iscsi mount started before or after the relevant iscsi daemon
?

As the $SUBJ indicates, before.

Correction, iscsid is being started early by the initrd which mounts two
filesystems with node.startup=onboot. The one that isn't being mounted
has node.startup=automatic, so should be started/available with
an "iscsiadm -m --loginall=automatic" which happens later. This is
presumably what systemd should wait for.

I really want all three filesystems to have node.startup=automatic,
which is why I'm fiddling with this right now.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (17.9°C)