Re: [opensuse] How do I make systemd wait for iscsi to start before attempting to mount iscsi-based filesystems?
El 18/03/14 10:10, Per Jessen escribió:

Despite "x-systemd.automount" not being set in my /etc/fstab anywhere, I
still get some systemd .mount config units, so I guess someone does that
behind the scene.

Of course, otherwise how will systemd know about what and/or on what order to umount stuff at shutdown OR allow service units to use for example:

Requires=var-run.mount

With "noauto", apparently these drives are not auto-mounted - so
who/what will mount them?

the system administrator.

Despite these disks being iSCSI, systemd has created links in
"local-fs.target.requires" which doesn't seem correct?

Is the iscsi mount started before or after the relevant iscsi daemon ?