Re: [opensuse] installing a DAW
Le 17/03/2014 00:29, Patrick Shanahan a écrit :

The rpm's for Tumbleweed *should* presently match 13.1. You might try
them. (a suggestion only, I do not use ardour{3}).

*yes* this version at least works (and may be enough for my needs)

thanks. I tried also to compile this version from source but did not succeed, but zypper in magix for dependency solving :-)

and by the way I begin to make my daw works.

* it seems usual to don't have level for usb (digital?) mikes
* I begin to manage using jacksd

thanks
jdd

--