[opensuse] Backup mailserver
Hi,

My internet connection at home is broken.
I was trying to set up a backup mailserver at work. But thinking about it I fear it's impossible. Please comment :

In an MX-record of my home-domain I point a secondary address to the mailserver at work.
The mailserver at work is configured to accept mail as relay for my home-domain.
Unfortunately, my mailserver at work is forced to use the relay-server of my ISP. So when my werk-server accepts mail for my home-domain, it is able send this to the ISP-relay. The ISP-relay can't send it to my home-server so it sends this the my work-server etc. An endless loop.

Am I right in this analysis ? How to solve this ?

Regards,

Koenraad