Re: [opensuse] libreoffice "find next" and "find previous" shortcut keys
  • From: Istvan Gabor <suseuser04@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 19:09:16 +0100 (CET)
Dsant <forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> írta:
Le 11/03/2014 18:36, Istvan Gabor a écrit :
Hello:

As the subject line says: what are the shortcut keys for find next and find

Clicking every time the arrows in the find bar is very tedious.

Thanks,

Istvan

F3 and shift-F3 ? Not working, is that it ?

Shift-F3 does nothing, F3 depending on where the cursor is located in the text
either gives and error message "AutoText for Shortcut 'double' not found." or
does strange things (word replacement?).

I found if the cursor is in the find bar, F3 and shift-F3 works as expected.
But with the same effort as clicking into the find bar I can click the find
next/previous arrow as well. In this from the F3/Shift-F3 is practically
useless, since I want to escape mouse click.

Istvan