Re: [opensuse] YaST/zypper repo problem
  • From: C <smaug42@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 15:20:16 +0100
[08.03.2014 11:19] [C]:
On 2014-03-08 10:25 (GMT+0100) C composed:
So... anyone have any ideas how I can convince zypper/YaST to forget
about that wrong URL?... so I can use zypper again...

# man zypper -> clean
Maybe:
# zypper clean ...

Hmm... hadn't tried that. Did a zypper clean -a but it didn't fix
anything (I have re-enabled my repos, LibreOffice Factory has been
deleted, and confirmed not in the repo list nor is there a
LibreOffice.repo file in /etc/zypp/repos.d)

# zypper clean -a
All repositories have been cleaned up.
#zypper in somefile.rpm
Repository named '_tmpRPMcache_' already exists. Please use another alias.
Refreshing service 'LibreOffice Factory'.
Unexpected exception.
Parse error: repoindex.xml[8] Couldn't find end of Start Tag meta
History:
- repoindex.xml[8] attributes construct error
- repoindex.xml[8] Unescaped '<' not allowed in attributes values

*service* 'LibreOffice Factory'? Never had that.

What is the content of your /etc/zypp/services.d/? Maybe a repo file
managed to climb there?

What is the output of "zypper services -r"? It should only show numbered
lines - if some are unnumbered, you may have a problem...

The output: http://susepaste.org/view/simple/30664937

I did a zypper removeservice 1, and now everything is working properly
again (I can use zypper at the CLI and YaST isn't popping up errors).

How did I manage to add LibreOffice as a service :-P There's a good
reason I do software QA on the side. Ha, I can break software in
really creative ways.

C.
--
openSUSE 13.1 x86_64, KDE 4.12