Re: [opensuse] YaST/zypper repo problem
[08.03.2014 11:19] [C]:
On Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 11:10 AM, Felix Miata wrote:
On 2014-03-08 10:25 (GMT+0100) C composed:
So... anyone have any ideas how I can convince zypper/YaST to forget
about that wrong URL?... so I can use zypper again...

# man zypper -> clean
Maybe:
# zypper clean ...

Hmm... hadn't tried that. Did a zypper clean -a but it didn't fix
anything (I have re-enabled my repos, LibreOffice Factory has been
deleted, and confirmed not in the repo list nor is there a
LibreOffice.repo file in /etc/zypp/repos.d)

# zypper clean -a
All repositories have been cleaned up.
#zypper in somefile.rpm
Repository named '_tmpRPMcache_' already exists. Please use another alias.
Refreshing service 'LibreOffice Factory'.
Unexpected exception.
Parse error: repoindex.xml[8] Couldn't find end of Start Tag meta
History:
- repoindex.xml[8] attributes construct error
- repoindex.xml[8] Unescaped '<' not allowed in attributes values

*service* 'LibreOffice Factory'? Never had that.

What is the content of your /etc/zypp/services.d/? Maybe a repo file
managed to climb there?

What is the output of "zypper services -r"? It should only show numbered
lines - if some are unnumbered, you may have a problem...

Werner