Re: [opensuse] openSUSE 13.1 installation boot menu
Le 07/03/2014 18:34, Ruediger Meier a écrit :
On Friday 07 March 2014, jdd wrote:
Le 07/03/2014 16:52, Ruediger Meier a écrit :
However the UEFI boot of the installed system did not worked. It
couldn't find any bootable system.

did you mount /boot/efi?

Yep, Yast created it.

new computer/disk? AFAIK yast do not create any partition, may be there is one already, due to a preceding windows?

first time I did this, I created a partition, missing the fact that there where already one an then I couldn't anymore boot without the F2 menu

I get this full menu only if I disable UEFI boot.

true - I just tested. AFAIK, uefi boot is grub, not isolinux. Most the time, anyway, I forget to change language :-)

I simply wait to have yast loaded and choose the language, then install in
french

Anyway I've managed to install a fresh 13.1 system now with grub-1. But
it still can't boot because it does not find my lvm root partition.

never used lvm, no necessity to add a complexity layer at this level

I just installed an ultrabook asus with uefi with no problem

only thing is that there are nearly as many systems as bioses. On this one the boot menu is after pressing Esc

main thing, one and only one /boot/efi partition

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org