Re: [opensuse] Re: How do I get a session when I login remotely from a X11+ssh based system?
On 3/6/2014 11:14 AM, Linda Walsh wrote:

Good thing no one will be working remotely or from the cloud or anything...

Well, "from the cloud" users would use SSH, which does work, and is not
all that much slower as you implied in your first post. Yes, its slower,
but its more than adequate to reach down the hall, or even across town.

Especially with compression on, given modern processors, you can decrypt
and decompress faster than dealing with the firehose of XDMCP.