Re: [opensuse] Re: Something wrong with the opensuse repos?
  • From: Paul Groves <paul.groves.787@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 20:31:18 +0000
On Thursday 06 Mar 2014 11:35:58 Linda Walsh wrote:
Basil Chupin wrote:
All day I am getting a download speed of around the dial-up speed
(54KB/s) and as low as 0B/s and not my normal speed of >450KB/s.

Is there something wrong with the oS server or do I go chasing my ISP
for answers? Download speed for my connections with other sites (in
Australia and UK) are pretty much normal.

BC

---
Could it be some specific mirror you are hitting?

I've seen such perf off of mirrors at times...

I have had the same issue, very slow connection and I have had an error saying
failed to resolve download.opensuse.org at home and work.
--
Paul Groves