Re: [opensuse] Something wrong with the opensuse repos?
On 07/03/14 00:28, Alvin Beach wrote:
On 06/03/14 08:58, Basil Chupin wrote:
All day I am getting a download speed of around the dial-up speed (54KB/s) and as
low as 0B/s and not my normal speed of >450KB/s.

Is there something wrong with the oS server or do I go chasing my ISP for
answers? Download speed for my connections with other sites (in Australia
and UK) are pretty much normal.

BC

Same here in Canada. May just be a hiccup?

Could be, but see Patrick's response.

(If it is a hiccup then the hiccup is lasting a verrrryyy long time! I started my 'zypper up' early this morning but stopped the whole sheebang because of the slow speed. I resumed some 13 hours later and saw no difference in speed..)

BC

--
A civilisation is judged by how it treats the most vulnerable.

Lauren Smith - 30 January 2014