Re: [opensuse] Something wrong with the opensuse repos?
On 07/03/14 00:25, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
All day I am getting a download speed of around the dial-up speed
(54KB/s) and as low as 0B/s and not my normal speed of >450KB/s.

Is there something wrong with the oS server or do I go chasing my ISP
for answers? Download speed for my connections with other sites (in
Australia and UK) are pretty much normal.
NSA is screening your pipe w/o enough cpu to allow full streaming.

I *knew* it! Damn NSA!

(But read this, which may be considered slightly 'off topic' on this list:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-05/phones-stymie-police-efforts-to-prevent-underworld-crime/5301256 )

BC

--
A civilisation is judged by how it treats the most vulnerable.

Lauren Smith - 30 January 2014