Re: [opensuse] starting accounting on boot
В Wed, 5 Mar 2014 17:37:16 -0400
Giacomo Comes <comes@xxxxxxxx> пишет:

I want to start accounting on openSUSE 13.1
I have installed acct and I can start accounting manually:
systemctl start acct.service
But I'm not able to start it on boot:
systemctl in-enabled acct.service
static
systemctl preset acct.service
The unit files have no [Install] section. They are not meant to be enabled
using systemctl.
Possible reasons for having this kind of units are:
1) A unit may be statically enabled by being symlinked from another unit's
.wants/ or .requires/ directory.
2) A unit's purpose may be to act as a helper for some other unit which has
a requirement dependency on it.
3) A unit may be started when needed via activation (socket, path, timer,
D-Bus, udev, scripted systemctl call, ...).

After a reboot acct is not restarted and I cannot find in the documentation
any indication of what to do.
Is this a bug or I'm missing something?

Looks like a bug. Either package should enable it during installation
or it should provide [Install] section so user can do it. Open bug
report.