Re: [opensuse] kgpg busted
On 2014-03-05 18:04, James Knott wrote:

I tried running Kgpg today and it didn't run. Even when trying from the
command line, it doesn't open and there is no error. I tried
uninstalling/reinstalling, but it still fails.

If I run it from the terminal, it runs and appears to silently exit:

cer@Telcontar:~> kgpg
QSystemTrayIcon::setVisible: No Icon set
cer@Telcontar:~>

BUT, the kgpg icon appears on the application area. When I click on it,
I get its the dialog. I can also right-click on the menu on the
application area, and I get a context menu.

I'm testing this while my desktop is XFCE.

I see no problem.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)