Re: [opensuse] xinetd logs go to the wrong place
On 2014-03-01 18:23, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 01/03/14 10:27 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
I should
not need to read the documentation

After all, you've years of experience...

It is not that.

It is an entry that already exists in the config file supplied by the
distribution. I assume that the packager, or the developer, has written
in the config file entries that are correct, I should not need to verify
them.

And in fact, that entry worked previously.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >