Re: [opensuse] Change Pulseaudio to default flat-volumes=no
On Thu, 2014-01-30 at 12:01 +0100, Mariusz Fik wrote:
Dnia czwartek, 30 stycznia 2014 08:54:26 Amuraritei Andrei pisze:
I'd like to ask the users here what would they think about changing
Pulseaudio's default flat-volumes=yes to flat-volumes=no, to prevent apps
like VLC or Amarok or the sound notification popup from modyfing the
master sound level on your openSUSE distro.

I also modify this setting here, so it would be nice to have it already set
after installation ;-) So yes, go for it.

+1