Re: [opensuse] Yast partioner not opening on opensuse 13.1
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 10:41:32 +0100
Jeroen Groenewegen van der Weyden wrote:

Hello,

When I try to open the yast partitioner it fail and return to the
1) opening -> yast -> system -> partitioner
2) Initializing
3) answer question with yes
4) Initializing
5) no partitioner screen is shown, return back to previous screen ->
yast -> system.

Journalctl -f does not give any output during this failure.
I have 2 machines running opensuse 13.1, and they both behave the
same.

Any thoughts?

Check /var/log/YaST2/y2log

FWIW, I have no problems starting the partitioner.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (0.4°C)