Re: [opensuse] [long story] HP server/NIC/router/gateway frustration
On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 04:00:54 PM Felix Miata wrote:

The new router like most consumer products nowadays comes with no paper
manual, just a short quick start sheet. A PDF manual comes on a CD with a
Windows driver and Windows installation Wizard utility that in big black
letters on an big orange sticker on the router says must do first. Of course
this is not possible because I have no OM USB device to read the CD, and
his HP has no OM drive to read it either. I called D-Link support to report
the media type problem, and complain about the upside down ethernet ports
and port labels underneath the ports instead of above where they would be
visible. I was told by machine the wait queue was 11+ minutes. 64 minutes
later after no further response I hung up. I've never bought D-Link before.
I'll never buy D-Link again.

Here is the link to DIR-655 online PDF Manual

http://www.dlink.com/-/media/Consumer_Products/DIR/DIR%20655/Manuels/DIR655B1manual070312v23pdf.pdf

Regards,

R. Chung