Re: [opensuse] [long story] HP server/NIC/router/gateway frustration
* Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [01-28-14 16:02]:
[...]
So, step next: get any openSUSE from 11.4 up through 13.2 to reach
the internet through both routers. Is there something special that
needs to be done WRT routing or DNS setup for such a router
configuration to succeed? Anything else I'm missing?

Since neither of the routers work, iirc, why don't you power reset them,
paper-clip and small hole on router box, w/o for 20 seconds. And retry
setting up either/both of the routers. Procedure clears the internal
memory of the router.

DLink bit me twice after a long successful period and I vowed to never...

I have found several routers to be flakey and recover using the reset and
usually for no apparrent reason.

gud luk,