[opensuse] libtiff
Hi
Could you help me on this issue?
I just installed openSUSE 13.1 and I installed a program. When I launch it, I
get an error...saying that libtif.so.3 does not exist.
Could you tell me how I can install the library?
Thanks, Kyung

Please note that this e-mail and any files transmitted from

Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center may be privileged, confidential,

and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of

you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution,

copying, or other use of this communication or any of its attachments

is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in

error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message

and deleting this message, any attachments, and all copies and backups

from your computer.