Re: [opensuse] Photo editing software on Linux - new option?
On 01/26/2014 12:37 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
OK, I accept this - but Fred has told me many times that if one forgets about
all the other fang-dangled, "you-beaut", apps and get to know Gimp then you
become 'The Master of the Universe'. Afteral, Photoshop came from Gimp.

+1, especially challenging if you come from a vector graphics background (CAD,
etc.), but once you take the time to learn gimp you become the master of the
universe... (at least the bitmap universe...)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.