[opensuse] Directory tree structure?
This has probably been answered before but I'll ask it again so newer users can
learn.

Is there an simple way to print a directory structure list (directories &
sub-directories only)? I don't want to clutter it up with individual files
(YES, directories are files!), only to show the tree. As I'm getting older I
find I can't remember what my file structure is and need occasional reminders.

Thanks, Tom KG7CFC

--
Never be ashamed to ask for information. The ignorant man will always be
ignorant if he fears that by asking he will display ignorance

^^^^
Tom Taylor - retired penguin - KG7CFC
AMD Phenom II x4 955 -- 4GB RAM -- 2x1.5TB sata2
openSUSE 13.1_RC2-x86_64
KDE 4.11.12, FF 24.0, claws-mail 3.9.2
registered linux user 263467