[opensuse] Photo editing software on Linux - new option?
  • From: C <smaug42@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 13:13:47 +0100
Generally the RAW image editing options on Linux are quite limited.
Over in the Windows and Mac world, you have some really nice tools
like Lightroom. Linux has DarkTable which is pretty good, but still
lacks a bit.

Today I stumbled onto Corel AfterShot Pro. I know, commercial
software, but... they produce a Linux native version with both RPM and
DEB builds. They have a 30 day trial so you can test it out. I've got
it installed in openSUSE on KDE4 and it's working very well...

Thought this might be interesting to the amateur photographers here.

C.
--
openSUSE 13.1 x86_64, KDE 4.11