Re: [opensuse] Some reason not getting my own post back.
On 01/24/2014 05:37 PM, doug wrote:
On 01/24/2014 03:46 PM, Duaine Hechler wrote:

Where have you been hiding. Everybody knows by now that gmail won't send your
own post back.
Get a life, or get a decent mail program!

There had to be a - glitch - in the link between TB and gmail - as soon as rename my TB account and renamed it back - I'm now getting my emails back from opensuse.org.

SO THERE !

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ - Tuning, Servicing & Rebuilding