Re: [opensuse] Some reason not getting my own post back.
* John Andersen <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx> [01-24-14 17:26]:
And I do not know but will investigate whether it correctly threads
in my
mail system which is local, text and mbox. doesn't work for me,
works for imap not for pop and not for mbox.

Since its done Server Side (at google) it is expected to be done by
imap, and specifically placed into a folder (label) on google. I don't
see how you can test this using your own mail system.

Why would one test it for a system he/she does not use? It does not work
for me! And for that matter, does not work for a lot of other people.