[opensuse] Re: [opensuse-factory] wicked wicked
Intentional top post.

This thread is using wicd and wicked interchangeably.

They are totally different packages. Wicked is brand new and not even in the
13.1 release I don't think. Wicked is in obs and is expected to be a major new
feature in 13.2.

It will be the default network manager for the next SLES (fall 2014) and was
developed internally by suse.

Greg