Re: [opensuse] LibreOffice PDF Import
On 2014-01-24 10:33, C wrote:
On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 10:28 AM, Carlos E. R.
On 2014-01-24 07:26, C wrote:

All this discussion and no one mentions the Hybrid PDF option?

I did.

Ooops, apologies. I looked back in the thread and I see it now - I
missed it on the first poke through the thread.

I did not know the name, though.

The Hybrid PDF is a great option if you're the one creating the PDF.
I use it all the time. I find that few people seem to know it exists.

I found about that feature very recently. I do not use it, if I send an
PDF it is because I don't want it edited.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.