Re: [opensuse] "X" config
On 2014-01-23 11:52 (GMT-0500) Ken Schneider composed:

Back in the old days before "X" was auto-configured there was a way to
adjust the screen size (not resolution) and position. With my Toshiba
Satellite the "screen" is too far to the left which cuts off the left
part of the desktop and any open windows which I have full screen.

Is there a way to adjust these settings anywhere. And NO I do not wish
to create a custom xorg.conf.

Desktop LCDs have a dedicated button and/or a menu control to at least attempt to conform the display size and position to the software. Don't laptops have the same?

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/