Re: [opensuse] X11 Forwarding issue
On 01/23/2014 04:00 PM, John Andersen pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
On 1/23/2014 12:47 PM, Ken Schneider - openSUSE wrote:
On 01/23/2014 12:22 PM, Christopher Myers pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
To get this to work on my server, I had to add this:

AddressFamily inet

Changed the default to inet and still no go even after a network restart on
both ends.

BTW, both systems are fresh install of 13.1 (well fresh as of a couple of
months ago).

Are all of these in sshd_conf on the target?
X11Forwarding Yes
X11DisplayOffset 10
X11UseLocalhost Yes

Thanks for all of the help. In the end I had to change the setting of X11UseLocalhost to YES. The default is NO and I missed the setting earlier.

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998